A discipler / mentor spends time with another woman or small group of women, building into her spiritually and personally.
- Time – You might meet with a woman personally on a schedule that the two of you agree on. Another option is to lead a small group of women in a Bible study and discussion.
- Generosity – You’ll share your experience, insight and wisdom with younger women.
- Discipleship – You’ll strive to facilitate spiritual growth and development in the women you meet with.
Gifts / Skills / Abilities:
- A growing a vibrant walk with God
- A good working knowledge of the Bible
- A desire to see women grow personally and spiritually
Yes, I’m interested in discipling women! Please contact me.