The Facilities Team serves in a variety of different capacities, working behind the scenes to make sure that events and activities are well supported and running smoothly.
Responsibilities: (The responsibilities vary and you may do some or all of the following:)
- Set up – You might assist in setting up tables and chairs for an event or activity.
- Clean up – You might assist in resetting the facility to the proper condition following an event.
- Coffee – You might help prepare and serve coffee or other refreshments for an event or activity.
- Audio/Visual/Lighting – You might run a sound system or provide other AVL support for an event or activity. (We’ll provide training.)
Gifts / Skills / Abilities:
- Desire to serve and help others
- Willing to serve in an area that will be publicly unnoticed
- Willing to arrive early and/or stay late for events and activities
Yes, I’m interested in helping with logistics! Please contact me.