The Nursery and Childcare team provides loving care to babies and children, allowing young mothers to study God’s Word.
- Care – You’ll watch over and provide loving care to babies and children.
- Commitment – You’ll serve either during MOPS on Tuesday Morning or Women’s Bible Study on Wednesday morning.
- Faithfulness – You’ll learn and follow all of Colonial policies and procedures for keeping children safe.
- Teaching – You might read or teach a Bible story or lead a craft for children who are old enough.
Gifts / Skills / Abilities:
- Willing to serve and help others
- Love for children
- Desire to see young mothers grow in their faith and develop healthy relationships
Yes, I’m interested in caring for children! Please contact me.