M3 – Mom to Mom Ministry
Inviting all mothers of preschoolers ages birth through kindergarten! You’ll enjoy a hot breakfast, mommy fellowship, and teaching from God’s Word! This is a great opportunity to spend time with other moms going through the same stages of life.
This ministry is designed for mothers with children aged from birth through the completion of their kindergarten year in school. The goal is to nurture every mother of preschoolers. Colonial Baptist hosts groups that meet through the traditional school year (September-May). Each meeting is structured so that moms will leave encouraged and built up in God’s Truth.
We meet the 2nd & 4th Tuesdays of each month from 9:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. If your children are registered in the children’s program, they will be cared for in a special program designed just for them. The children’s program is for birth through age 4, as well as children in a homeschool or children tracked out of a traditional school. The space in the children’s program is limited so register early!
- MOMS Coordinator: Heather Johnson
- Children’s Program Coordinator: Randi Wood (For more information or to volunteer)
- MOMS Mentor Mom: Jenny Schomburg (General questions about the ministry)
To register for M3, please contact Heather Johnson at email@example.com and provide her with your information as well as the birthdates of your children needing childcare. All mothers of preschool age children are welcome, but we are limited in the number of children we can accommodate. If you need to bring your children with you, we will register you based on space available in the children’s program.
First Semester Fees: (September – January)
- Registration Fee (Mom only) – $35
- 1 child: add $20 to the registration fee.
- 2 children: add $25 to the registration fee.
- 3 or more children: add $30 to the registration fee.
- For tracked out school-age children, add $5 per family.
Second Semester Fees: (February – May)
- Identical to the above fees.