The ushers show hospitality and service to our members and guests during the weekly worship services.
- Hospitality – You’ll greet those who gather for worship and offer them our weekly Communique.
- Logistics – You’ll assist worshippers in finding a seat and help maximize seating capacity of the Worship Center. You’ll participate in collecting the financial gifts from the congregation.
- Safety – When you notice someone needing special assistance, you’ll help them or notify a pastor or a member of the security team.
- Appearance – You’ll wear a dress shirt, tie and a suit or sport coat.
Gifts / Skills / Abilities:
- A warm friendly smile and happy personality
- Patience to assist our members and guests in a courteous manner
- Integrity do deal responsibly with collecting financial gifts
Yes, I’m interested in being an usher! Please contact me.