Walking In Christ – Watchful, Wise and Winsome
KEY TRUTH: Walking in Christ requires being watchful in prayer, wise with unbelievers and winsome in speech.
- WATCHFUL – Continue In prayer (Colossians 4:2-4)
- WISE – Walk in wisdom (Colossians 4:5)
- Walk wisely because the world is watching.
- Walk wisely because time is fleeting.
- WINSOME – Speak with grace (Colossians 4:6)
- What are some tips or strategies that have helped you in your prayer life? What do you wish was better about your prayer life and what steps could you take to improve?
- What are some practical implications to the command that we act wisely toward unbelievers? Can you think of examples of Christians who have not done this and lost an opportunity to be used by God? Do unbelievers generally think that Christians are wise or foolish? Can we improve that perception with the unbelievers we know?
- Is speaking with grace difficult or easy for you? How can we do a better job controlling our tongue?