Into The battle
Key Truth: You are in a spiritual battle, and God gives tou all you need to stand firm.
- Our spiritual warfare (Ephesians 6:10-11)
- The invisible enemy – We stand against the schemes of the Devil.
- Our field of battle – We fight rulers, authorities, powers and forces of evil.
- Our means of success – Be strong in the Lord.
- Our terrible enemy (Ephesians 6:12)
- The enemy is powerful.
- The enemy is wicked.
- The enemy is crafty.
- Our only strength (Ephesians 6:13)
- The Lord our strength.
- The Lord gives us armor for battle.
- Our shining armor (Ephesians 6:14–17)
- The belt of truth
- The breastplate of righteousness
- The Gospel of peace
- The shield of faith
- The helmet of salvation
- Our mighty weapon (Ephesians 6:17)
- Every word of God is our weapon.
- Nothing is as powerful as God’s Word.
- Our secret resource (Ephesians 6:18–24)
- Pray on all occasions.
- Pray all kinds of prayers.
- Pray all the time.
- Pray for all the saints.
- Be strong, alert, and ready.
- Fear no evil.
- Pray at all times.