The Logistics Team serves in a variety of different capacities, working behind the scenes to make sure that events and activities are well supported and running smoothly.
Responsibilities: (The responsibilities vary and you may do some or all of the following:)
- Cooking – You might assist with cooking breakfast for a quarterly event or the weekly Wednesday morning Bible study.
- Set up – You might assist in setting up tables and chairs for an event or activity.
- Clean up – You might assist in resetting the facility to the proper condition following an event.
Gifts / Skills / Abilities:
- Desire to serve and help others
- Willing to serve in an area that will be publicly unnoticed
- Willing to arrive early and/or stay late for events and activities
Yes, I’m interested in helping with logistics! Please contact me.