A Small Group Leader facilitates discussion, prayer and accountability with a group of men.
- Faithfulness – You’ll attend either the Monday night or the Wednesday morning Men’s Bible Study and lead a small discussion group following the lesson.
- Accountability – You’ll contact each man in your group once per week to check in on him, get to know him and encourage him in his walk with God.
- Commitment – You’ll complete any homework or reading that is part of the Bible study so that you are prepared to lead your group effectively.
- NOTE – This is not a teaching role. A lesson will be taught to the entire group, and you’ll lead a discussion on that lesson using the questions provided.
Gifts / Skills / Abilities:
- A growing and vibrant walk with God
- A desire to see men grow in their faith and develop healthy relationships
Yes, I’m interested in leading a small group! Please contact me.