Wednesday Morning / 6:30AM
May 18 through June 22, 2016
$15 for the workbook
$3 suggested weekly donation for breakfast
A Man And His Work is a six-week study, looking at a biblical perspective on work and career, which play a major role in the life of every man. After looking at some obstacles and tensions we face in our work lives, we’ll unfold a process that takes us beyond the conventional perspectives of work. God calls us to a bigger, biblical vision of work that starts with God’s original intentions for us.
Each man needs a biblical blueprint for his work. Understanding how God wants you to approach your work will guide you toward living out His in that area. Work is too important and too big a part of our lives for us to settle. This study will help us understand and master God’s vision of work so that we can live lives of passion and purpose.
This study is part of the “33 Series” produced by Authentic Manhood.
This study involves:
- Breakfast and fellowship. (Suggestion donation of $3 per week for breakfast.)
- Video-based teaching.
- Discussion around the table with other men.
- Helpful reading during the week.
These six sessions include:
- Tension: What men typically expect from their work and how they respond to work’s difficulties and disappointments.
- Blueprint: A Biblical Blueprint for your work that helps you understand what is work, what are we to do in our work, and who we are to be in our work.
- Courage: A look at two courageous men in scripture that model our Biblical Blueprint for Work.
- Essentials: Ten essentials to help you live out the Biblical Blueprint for Work.
- Traps: How to avoid six work traps that can rob you of your joy, influence, and integrity.
- Catalyzers: Six catalyzers that greatly enhance your work experience.