Heir Traffic Control helps our members and guests navigate the parking lot safely, quickly and efficiently and helps us maximize our parking lot usage. This is a Sunday morning position, serving during the transitions between the worship services.
- Hospitality – You’re the first person that our guests encounter, and you make our first impression. When you notice a car with it’s emergency flashers on, you’ll direct them to visitor parking.
- Communication – You’ll keep in radio contact with other volunteers to help you know where parking is available and direct people to available parking.
- Courtesy – You’ll direct people to open parking spots in your area. When appropriate, you might open car doors, assist with strollers, offer an umbrella, jump-start a dead battery or other acts of courtesy.
- Safety – You’ll watch for dangerous situations and help pedestrians navigate the parking lot.
Gifts / Skills / Abilities:
- A warm friendly smile and happy personality
- Patience to assist our members and guests in a courteous manner
- Hardy disposition to be outdoors in various elements and temperatures
Yes, I’m interested in Heir Traffic Control! Please contact me.