The greeters and welcome desk volunteers show hospitality and provide essential information to our members and guests each Sunday morning and at special events throughout the year.
- Observation – You’ll constantly be on the lookout for those who seem to be visitors, or anyone who seems uncertain about where to go.
- Hospitality – Depending on where you’re stationed, you’ll greet members and guests, open doors, provide information, suggest classes or escort visitors to their destination.
- Safety – When you notice someone needing special assistance, you’ll notify a pastor or a member of the security team.
- Information – You’ll be aware of the various classes and opportunities that people can choose from and be able to guide visitors to the proper area of the facility.
Gifts / Skills / Abilities:
- A warm friendly smile and happy personality
- Patience to assist our members and guests in a courteous manner
Yes, I’m interested in greeting! Please contact me.