The “Chair-Men” serve the Adult Bible Fellowships by setting up the rooms prior to the Sunday morning services. The condition of a room makes an impression on those who enter, and the Chair-Men are committed to having that impression be excellent.
- Service – On your assigned week, usually once per month, you’ll set up each of the Adult Bible Fellowship classrooms.
- Cleanliness – You’ll tidy up the adult classrooms and hallways, gather and remove the lost-and-found and make sure the adult spaces are neat and orderly.
- Timing – On your assigned week, you’ll come in on Saturday late afternoon / evening or early Sunday morning.
Gifts / Skills / Abilities:
- Faithfulness to serve independently
- An eye for detail
- Willing to serve in an area that will be publicly unnoticed
Yes, I’m interested in helping with logistics! Please contact me.